MENU

Slide

Low hair maintaince kinda girl? You so gotta read this.

Monday, August 05, 2013

My stylist Isabel did my pink brown + pink ombre in early March and this was in late May so essentially it lasted me for 3 MONTHS! For ombre hair to have a lifespan of 3 months is like super long and aw-maaaazing! 
Plus it faded to a really pretty light pink brown which i still find acceptable! (:

So if you are itching to get your ombre on, perhaps consider getting this combination 
if you're more of a low hair maintainence kinda girl and don't like to sit at the salon for long hours once in a month, even once in 3 months sitting in a salon for hours would kill me 

 Milky Brown + Green + Turquoise blue ombre:

Pink brown + Pink ombre:

I just realized that this post was suppose to be up like in May but i drafted it up but forgotten to post it up *Face Palm* so this was pre-renovation Essensuals Bugis!

My awesome stylist Isabel working her magic! 

After about 1/2 a year of bleaching and ombre hair, i decided to go dark [an attempt to make my hair look healthier too of course!] so Isabel gave me Dark Violet which would come out as 
black as first then slowly fade to my current violet/brown. 

Love Isabel so much cos she always know what sort of colors to give me that really last!

Lol i just realized that there's a typo! Lol wtf is Bugid Essensuals.
Certainly refreshing to see my dark hair after half a year of ombre hair.

... fast forward 2.5 months later.. i mentioned i forget to post up the above post right?
Lol so i booked my appointment to head to Essensuals Bugis yesterday for a Japanese Hair Treatment!
Nothing beats healthy, soft hair!

#LOTD busy sunday! Rushing to church now, hair treatment at @essensualsbugis, then #kpalette #SweetAsChocolate tea party with nadnut & Esther!

Did i mention that I'm a crazy low hair maintaince kinda girl? LOL YES I DID.
 This gorgeous brown/purple shade is faded from my dark violet hair from above 2.5 months ago 
and i don't even see a need to refresh my hair color yet!

Don't even have awful black roots after 2.5 months even thought my hair definitely grew longer, 
what is this BLACK MAGIC?! SO AWESOME OR WHAT?

Someone on instagram asked if i permed my hair but i actually curled my hair the night before, I actually like curling my hair at night sometimes, clip it up and away from my face and then in the morning let it down and it looks much more relaxed and natural like this. And who ever has time to curl their hair in the morning?!

Also i'm trying to grow out my fringe because i've never reeeeeally had long fringe EVER in my life, like ever.

Bought some yummies from Sashing Sweets for my awesome stylist and the Essensuals team from Bugis Plus! The crepe cake looks so delish!! Forgot to buy some of those Lava Molten cakes for Nadnut cos i was rushing over to The Central for the K-Palette tea party after doing the hair treatment.

Doing the ultra moisturizing & hair nourishing Japanese Hair Treatment. 
Enjoyed the awesome head massage! Shiokanadoooooo. #livingdalife #lifeofabeautyblogger
So awesome the whole hair treatment process probably took like 45mins or so, chop chop! THUMBS UP!
I dread nothing but sitting around doing nothing it really kills me man.

Isabel then gave me big fat curls that i wanted so i can has pretty hair for the K Palette Sweet as Chocolate tea party after that! (:

OMG i probably have not felt this bounce and softness in my hair like FOREVER!!! 

The Japanese Hair Treatment is really good to restore moisture in your hair! Especially if you like to straighten/curl your hair, subjecting your hair to all that heat is really bad and you really need to give your hair some TLC once in awhile. I do hair mask and apply hair serums etc religiously but nothing of that compares to this man. 
Lol wanna just shake my head around and feel my soft bouncy hair.

Exclusive discount for my readers:

If you're looking to get your hair done or give your hair some TLC, go to Essensuals Bugis!
Call 6333 0039 for your appointment
quote "TheLuckiestChick / Fidelis" to get 10% off your bill.

I seeeeeeriously can't stop touching my hair cos it's so bouncy and soft!!! Smells aw-mazing too!

♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: